Jed Belaguas is a life-long student, passionate storyteller, and ambitious entrepreneur. He brings almost seven years of professional marketing experience from a variety of backgrounds and industries. Jed began his career managing online properties and fund raising for non-profit organizations. He began working full-time at the age of twenty, while still pursuing his Bachelors of Science at the University of Pittsburgh. Since his graduation, he has managed a variety of accounts, brands, and clients across B2B and B2C organizations, while building his skill set in social media, web development, coding, analytic, campaign management, brand development, and project management.
Jed graduated with a degree in both History and Communications from the University of Pittsburgh. He holds Google Analytics and Adwords certifications, and has taken online courses in public relations, copywriting, blogging, social media advertising and management, HTML/CSS, and Microsoft Office. He wishes to be certified in courses from accredited universities or pursue a Masters in Business Administration in the future.
Jed is experienced in social media management, email marketing, basic coding of HTML/CSS, CMS management, CRM tools, marketing automation, link management/UTM tagging, data visualization and analytics reporting, Adobe Creative Suite and similar tools for graphic design/video/audio, and server/database management.
Jed currently spearheads and project manages digital marketing initiatives at for a medical production company and wishes to utilize his desire for knowledge, tireless work ethic, and diverse skill-set to be the best and most creative marketer in New York.
Jed possesses technical skills in the following:
- Certifications: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hubspot Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Management: Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Buffer, TweetDeck, FollowerWonk, Twitter Ads, Facebook ads/Facebook Power Editor/Facebook Business
- Social Listening Tools: Sysomos, Quintly, SproutSocial, Mintel, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights
- Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, SoundCloud
- Email Marketing Tools: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Custom Built Email Marketing Tools
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Weebly, Wix, Concrete5, YouGov Cumulus
- Adobe: Indesign, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
- PR Software: Meltwater, Gorkana, Muck Ruck, Google Alerts, Talkwalker
- Languages: Proficient in HTML and CSS editing, Basic understanding of MySQL, PHP, Java
- CRM: Salesforce, Oracle, Lotus Notes, NetSuite
- Video Editing: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Windows Movie Maker
- Audio Editing: Soundforge
Skills in the following:
- Social Media campaigns, branding, content, strategy
- Email Marketing preparation and delivery, email list growth, CMS integration and database management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keyword management with Yoast
- Google Adwords and PPC campaigns: Search, Display, and Video
- Content Design with Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Indesign, DreamWeaver)
- CMS (Content Management Systems), Web Development, Web Content, Web Administration
- Copy Writing and Copy Editing / copywriting, copyediting
- Public Relations and Media Tracking, Publicity, Outreach
- Non-profits, Fundraising, Crowdfunding, Development
- iMovie, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro
- Audio Editing, Soundforge, Radio Spots
- Influencer Marketing
College: University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Arts, Communications and History